Upcoming patent workshops
- Patent Strategies & Patent Landscaping Workshop for Entrepreneurs
Hosted by WBT Innovation Marketplace
Oct 21, 2013, 1 pm - 5:30 pm
Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
San Diego, CA
Patent Strategies & Patent Landscaping Workshop for Entrepreneurs
DCN's Patent Strategies & Patent Landscaping Workshop for Entrepreneurs (formerly Strategic Patent Management for Entrepreneurs) reveals simple yet highly effective methods to gain control of your patent portfolio.
This half-day workshop explores how to develop a strong patent strategy, work effectively with patent attorneys, understand and manage risks, and ultimately make solid patent investment decisions.
High tech entrepreneurs need a strong patent portfolio to support product development, partnering, and fundraising. But many entrepreneurs lack the experience to forge and manage a strong patent strategy, especially when juggling multiple competing priorities. The result is often a patent portfolio that carries far more expense and risk than you bargained for.
You don't need to be an expert to develop a valuable patent portfolio or evaluate the competitive landscape. We'll show you highly effective techniques to:
- Optimize your patenting strategy
- Maximize the value of your intellectual assets
- Extract valuable competitive intelligence to enhance business planning, fundraising, partnering, and valuation
On the Agenda
- Big and expensive missteps -- and how to avoid them
- A realistic overview of your investment to get from invention to patents
- Techniques to manage IP counsel and cost to increase the ROI of your patent investments
- Extract valuable insights about competitors, vendors and partners
Who Should Attend?
- Entrepreneurial CEOs and CSOs
- Innovators seeking to commercialize proprietary technologies
- Seasoned entrepreneurs
- Emerging entrepreneurial teams
- Technology officers